payment localization, I believe that many people are still a little unfamiliar with this concept, but I believe thatlanguage localizationThis term is very familiar. Most countries use different languages. When your users come from all over the world, it is not enough to support only one language. If you are targeting the Chinese market, it is best to support Chinese. If you are doing the Vietnamese market, then Vietnam Portuguese will be essential, Brazil will need Portuguese… language localization is important, what about paying? It is also a truth.localization of paymentsis important for the following reasons:
- 1. different payment habits. Most countries not only have different languages, but also have different payment habits. For example, Alipay, Tenpay, UnionPay and online bank payment are the most used in China; paypal and credit cards are used more in the United States, and Paypal and credit cards are used in Russia,sweetandyandex money; Europe Although most European countries have joined the European Union, their payment habits are also different. For example, Germany usesInstant BankingMore, the most used in the Netherlands isiDeal, while Poland is more accustomed to bank transfers; Latin America takes Brazil as an example, and the local useTicketPay more; the Middle East uses morecashuas well as onecard…
- 2. Not all buyers/users have a credit card. Many online shopping users are young people. Many young people cannot apply for credit cards and have not reached the age limit for applying for credit cards. In China, there are far fewer people with credit cards than those with UnionPay cards. To apply for a credit card, you need to apply for a salary certificate and other materials. Trouble, and this situation is not only in China, but also in many places in the world.
- 3. one more choice. Allowing buyers/users to choose a payment method they are familiar with and trust to complete the payment is a great improvement in the payment experience, instead of saying “Sorry, we can only support XXX”.
- 4. cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency payment has now become an indispensable trend and an important part of the metaverse. The surge in cryptocurrency usage scenarios has also provided merchants and users with more payment options.
Meanwhile, the cryptocurrency market is expected to grow from $1.6 billion in 2021 to $2.2 billion in 2026.
It is clear from these predictions that the crypto market will only grow in popularity,
This means merchants need to be able to accept crypto payments as one of their payment methods, or they will miss out on sales
Let’s take a look at which companies have done payment localization. Some companies that support overseas local payments are listed below:
- facebook, basically all local payments in various countries are supported,Payment method list details (need to bypass the wall)
- skype, basically all local payments in various countries are supported,Payment method list details (need to bypass the wall)
- Hambit, Basically, local payments in various countries are supported, and cryptocurrency payments are supported,Learn more
The practices of the above-mentioned companies can also confirm the importance of payment localization from the side.
So how to solve the problem of overseas local payment?
There are so many payment methods, and the payment habits of each country are different. It takes a lot of manpower and time to maintain and support so many payment channels. What’s more difficult is that it is difficult to find such convenient professionals to handle these things. Maybe for Facebook , Big companies like AliExpress have the resources to do these things, but it is difficult for ordinary small and medium-sized enterprises or teams to do it. Most of them only support paypal or credit card, but as users gradually increase payment localization is an unavoidable problem, in addition, with the development of cross-border e-commerce becoming more and more mature, and the competition in Europe and the United States and other large markets is becoming increasingly fierce, many merchants have begun to turn to Vietnam, Brazil and other small-language markets. We found that the use of credit cards in these small-language markets is generally not high. Incorporating local local payment methods and the current popular cryptocurrency payment methods can make it easier for buyers to pay and greatly improve the success rate of payment. Hambit can easily achieve this, and Hambit has unique advantages
How to solve the problem of overseas local payment? Is there a better solution?
This is exactly what Hambit thought about at the beginning. Through the Hambit platform, one-stop access to local payment methods in countries around the world does not require a lot of manpower to access and maintain these payment channels, and truly realizes one-stop easy management.
At the same time, Hambit supports receipt and payment with cryptocurrencies, stable coins such as USDT, USDC, BUSD and more than 50 mainstream cryptocurrencies for payment, without restrictions on regions and institutions, cross-border payment settlement in seconds, and cost savings of 300+% .
And the access process is extremely simple and efficient, as shown below
acrossIt is a very good choice to pay overseas with Hambit, which is efficient and safe.
Official website: humit.io